Planning and Analysis:
- How is your company performing today in terms of its activity levels and financial results? (remember that a financial result is the consequence of an activity so to understand what is happening, you must measure both)
- Where is it against its targets both operational and financial?
- What is the short term outlook – i.e. the next three months?
- Help you to understand how you must change what you are doing if the company is make its targets
- Strategic planning for profit
- Cost reduction
Producing easily understood business management information
- ‘Automate’ the analysis process so you spend your time managing not searching.